Watching our child grow is one of the most beautiful things in the world, but to help them with this process, we can do much more than taking them to school or feed them properly, we can get a three wheel bike for toddlers that will improve their motor skills.
Children nowadays spend too much time at home watching tv and even playing with our phones and tablets, it’s not bad, but at that age they should also spend some time running, riding, learning about the way their body moves and at the same time, what’s dangerous and what’s safe.
Getting a three wheel bike for toddlers does all of these things, they have fun, build up the muscles they need for their age and learn about balance, speed, safety, and more. Would you like to know which is the best and most affordable three wheel bike for toddlers out there?
Fisher-Price Grow-with-Me Trike
This three wheel bike for toddlers is one of the easiest models to assemble, you won’t spend more than 10 minutes doing this chore.
Comes with easy-grip handlebars for our kid’s little hands and, thinking about their tiny feet, it also includes removable pedal blocks!
One of the best features about this product is that I can “grow” with your child thanks to the removable pedal blocks, and includes a two-position adjustable seat so it will last a couple of years.
- It’s quite affordable
- Even though it’s made of plastic, it is stable and durable
- Includes slip-resistant pedals
- It’s incredibly light-weighted
- Plastic wheels can be a little noisy, but nothing to worry about
Little Tikes Perfect Fit 4-in-1 Trike
4 in 1 trikes cost a bit more than regular tricycles, but they offer a wide range of features as well.
The Little Tikes model comes in a beautiful baby blue color, includes a foldable canopy to protect the kid from the sun and raindrops. You can either let him ride it or push it yourself from behind. It has a high-back seat for more comfort and safety, including belts.
This is a very cool model, but there are some things they could improve to make it 100% perfect.
- It has a very nice price
- Comes with a large parent storage bucket
- Includes a bottle holder
- It’s super light-weighted, and you can carry it in the back of your car without problems
- The storage bag in the lower part is, and toys could fall from it if it’s not driven carefully (just take the toys out when your child rides it alone)
Chillafish BUNZI: 2-in-1 Bike and Trike
Here’s an exciting choice for independent babies, Chillafish offers us a three wheel bike for toddlers that can be easily transformed into a two wheel balance bike.
Comes in 7 different colors, has synthetic rubber tires (which means it’s not as noisy as you would expect) and can carry around up to 55lbs.
We really enjoyed this model’s features, so there aren’t many bad things to say about it.
- A variety of colors to choose from
- It is easy to assemble and to transform it from a balance bike to a tricycle
- Designed specifically to help the child with balance chores
- Great price
- It doesn’t come with anti-slip handlebars
Radio Flyer 4-in-1 Stroll ‘N Trike
We have talked about Radio Flyer products before, and today’s model is not far from the quality we are used to seeing from them.
It can be used as a trike, a steering and a classic trike, and learn-to-ride one. This 4-in-1 tricycle can carry up to 49lbs, comes with a foldable canopy and can be used by children between 9 months and 5 years.
- Includes a removable footrest, you will usually use it when your kid is too small to reach the pedals or when you think it’s time to use the product as a baby stroller
- The handle is made with a foam grip
- The adult steer is adjustable
- Has a baby cup holder
- This model can be easily bought for a 9 months kid, and he will use it for, at least, the next 3 years without a problem.
- Only comes in red
XJD 2 in 1 Kids Trike – Best 2 in 1 Trike for Toddlers (Under $60)
THere’s a similar model to the one Chillafish offers; XJD has a very cool three wheel bike for toddlers that can be folded to create a balance bike.
It is straightforward to assemble, and you can fold it in seconds to carry it around when your child gets tired of riding. This trike is perfect for 2 year olds kids.
It also includes a non-slip handlebar, and the front wheels are sealed to avoid the child’s feet getting tangled by accident.
- It’s super light-weighted
- Offers balance and coordination
- Since you can fold it, It can be stored under the bed or in the closet without occupying much space
- Comfortable leather seat and durable PP wheels
- The seat is not adjustable
- Wheels are strong enough, but they are made of plastic
Honestly, the way we see it, any of these three wheel bike for toddlers is a smart choice and a great investment. If you want your kid to develop independence and balance, get any of the Chillafish or XJD models. These are both quite cheap trikes which is great.
But if you would like a more useful model, the Radio Flyer 4 in 1 trike is a great choice, just make sure to use the storage space wisely.
I hope that you liked my Most Popular Three Wheel Bike for Toddlers [With 4 More Awesome Picks] article and I’ll see you soon!
Favorite Picks by Other Readers
(If you can’t see this you need to disable your ad-blocker)
Leave a Reply