We love the crazy stories our kids imagine, don’t we? If we love their creativity so much, why do we keep on getting them boring baby rollers? That’s why there is a fold up wagon for kids!
Unfold it, and let your kids jump into a wheeled creative vehicle, where they can become pirates, professional drivers, soldiers, and even enjoy a sweet nap while you drag them comfortably all over the park.
These fantastic collapsible wagons are making parents insane because they are incredibly light, big enough to carry around lots of weight and they can also be stored anywhere! So if you are interested in one of these, keep reading because we reviewed the best fold up wagon for kids.
EasyGo Fold Up Wagon for Kids – Best Value Pick
The EasyGo products are always great, but their fold up wagon for kids goes beyond that. It comes in blue and red, you can even let the toddler choose the color so he will enjoy it more!
We are talking about a collapsible wagon with a canopy, rubber tires that can be used in all kinds of fields, a foldable polyester roof that you can attach when needed, UV and waterproof fabric that will protect anything inside from the sun and the rain.
The best part about this wagon for kids is that it can carry around 150lbs, which means you can get two kids plus their diapers, bottles, and toys without a problem.
Worried about the tires? No need to, as we said, they are made to pass by all kinds of terrains because they are 8” and cataloged as heavy-duty tires. It includes a comfortable plastic handle for you to drag it around without feeling it too heavy, and when you go back home, you can fold in two to put in the back of your car quickly, because it only weighs 31 pounds!
Don’t get us wrong, the Fold Up Wagon for Kids EasyGo has it’s amazing, but there are some features they could improve.
- It’s really light weighted and easy to fold
- It’s a little more expensive than other models, but it’s worth the size and the 600D fabric
- It has enough space inside and can carry around a lot of weight
- The waterproof fabric it’s top quality, it won’t do much under heavy rain, but it can protect your kids and belongings from a drizzle
- If you drag it around too fast, wheels may collapse. They are good wheels, just don’t take the wagon for a fast ride with lots of weight in
- It is not made to carry kids older than 9-10 years old because of their size and weight
- It doesn’t include seatbelts
Creative Outdoor Fold Up Wagon for Kids – Best “No-Limits” Pick
No products found.
If you have a little extra budget, you can get your hands into the fold up wagon for kids Creative Outdoor has come up with.
It comes in pink and purple, it is a little bit stronger than the previous model because the structure of the wagon is made of aluminum, and wheels are easy to turn (360-degree swivel).
It is also easy to fold and lift (only 32lbs), includes a removable canopy that protects your children from UV rays, and it can hold up to 150lbs.
Among the great features of this model we have:
- Colors are really vivid
- Great 600D fabric
- Wheels are stronger than the previous model
- The general structure is also stronger
- It has seatbelts
- It’s a bit more expensive than the EasyGo model
- It doesn’t have a seat bottom cushioned
No products found.
Radio Flyer 3-In-1 Fold Up Wagon for Kids – Best Budget Pick
Now, this model is a simpler version of the past two. Also more friendly with your wallet.
Radio Flyer has a fold up wagon for kids that come in color red, but it is also 3 wagons in 1: hauling, 2 rider seating and bench seating.
It’s a bit smaller than the previous models, but it can hold on up to 150lbs too and comes with 2 cup holders on front.
We are actually surprised by the quality of this wagon for kids because we would imagine that for such a lower price quality would diminish significantly, but it doesn’t.
- It’s really cheap
- Weighs only 22 pounds
- The cup holder comes in handy
- It’s small but strong enough to carry around 2 small children
- Only comes in red
- Wheels are not as durable as the Creative Outdoor model
WonderFold Outdoor Fold Up Wagon for Kids – Honorable Mention
All the fold up wagons we have mentioned are amazing, but none have an essential accessory for the summer: a mosquito net.
WonderFold Outdoor came up with the idea of a net for the canopy of the wagon, it is very high-quality and keeps flies and all kinds of bugs away from your children at all times.
Despite being a necessary product, there are some features we don’t particularly enjoy about the net.
- It’s thick enough to keep bugs away but it won’t make the inside of the wagon hot
- It is very easy to set up since it comes with Velcro straps
- It’s made only for the WonderFold fold up wagon, however it fits other models, just not perfectly
- It is a bit too expensive for just a mosquito net
From all the reviews we made, our favorite fold up wagon for kids is the Radio Flyer 3 in 1, just because it is a very affordable wagon and has great comments from previous users.
However, if you are genuinely looking for a top-quality wagon for kids, we totally recommend you the one EasyGo has to offer. Excellent price, great features.
I hope that you liked my Popular Fold Up Wagon For Kids [For Every Adventure] article and I’ll see you soon!
Favorite Picks by Other Readers
(If you can’t see this you need to disable your ad-blocker)