You can contribute to your child’s growth by getting him a bike with training wheels for 2 year old, why? Because starting to ride a bike by themselves is another step towards balance, confidence and independence.
Children at this age need to be engaged in physical activities, not only for their entertainment but to promote a healthy development.
And riding a bike is the perfect activity for them because they have fun while they exercise, learn to make important decisions, and build the strength they need to walk and run properly.
To unlock all the new adventures a kid can have, you need to get a bike with training wheels for 2 year old, so if you want to save some time and money searching for the best model, keep reading!
RoyalBaby BMX Freestyle Kid’s Bike for 2 Year Old
Let them ride with freedom and style! It’s hard, we know, but children grow up and the more you encourage them to be independent, the better.
To help them give these firsts steps, the RoyalBaby bike with training wheels for 2 year old is perfect!
This brand is an expert in kids bicycles, they are designed to functional and safe. You get to choose between 6 different colors and the wheel’s size (12, 14, 16, 18, 20 inches).
We recommend buying the 12 inches wheel model because it’s the perfect size for a small kid (2-4 years old), if he is a bit bigger than other kids, then choose a 14” (3-5 years old).
This model is very popular for several reasons, but there are some features they could improve to make it even more amazing.
- 95% of the bike comes assembled, you just have to put together the training wheels, pedals, saddle and handlebar
- It comes with a front caliper brake and a rear coaster brake, two options for your child to stop the bike slowly
- Includes heavy-duty training wheels
- It looks pretty cool!
- It’s a bit expensive, but totally worth it
- Some buyers say it is a bit heavy
JOYSTAR Kid’s Bike for 2 Year Old
Another great option in the same price range is the JOYSTAR bike with training wheels for 2 year old.
Comes in beige, blue, red, pink, purple and silver; it’s made of premium steel (which means it can endure the first learning bumps) and it comes with a roast brake to stop the bike by simply pushing the pedal backward.
Here we have listed the advantages and disadvantages of this model:
- It comes 85% assembled
- Highly durable
- You can easily remove the training wheels when your kid feels it’s the right time
- Comes with 4 reflectors
- Has a full chain guard to prevent the kid to get soiled
- The roast brake can be hard to use at the beginning
- Even though it’s mostly assembled, the rest of the instructions are a bit hard to understand
RoyalBaby Honey and Buttons Bike for 2 Year Old
If you are a bit more interested in the bike’s style, we recommend the Royalbaby model.
It comes in 6 different colors with fashionable frames for boys and girls; comes with two types of brakes for double safety and includes a cute little bell.
The prices do not vary much from the other models, but wheels are heavy-duty and this model honestly looks way cooler for young kids.
The coolest features of this model are:
- It allows one single speed with one-piece crank for safety
- Brakes and cockpit brakes, child size and on their level
- Non-slip pedals with reflectors
- Heavy-duty training wheels
- Training wheels may break if too much weight is applied
Huffy Disney Princess Kid’s Bike for 2 Year Old
Looking for a bike with training wheels for a 2 year old girl? Then this is the one you need!
Comes in pink, white and purple, has a magic mirror in the middle of the handle that lights up to reveal Disney princesses.
Perfect to learn how to stop the bike because it has front and rear handbrakes, and includes two cute pompoms at the end of the handlers to show off your little girl’s personality. Among the best features of this bike we have:
- The seat can be adjusted manually
- The seat is very comfy and decorated
- Has a durable steel frame
- Training wheels are removable
- Some users complaint that even though it is very easy to assemble, the instructions were not clear enough
The best bike with training wheels for 2 yeard old is the one that fits your baby’s needs. Little 2yr old bikes we just reviewed for you are all amazing, but depending on your kid’s age and needs, you can choose any of them.
We recommend you the RoyalBaby BMX because it has great quality and safety features, but also because it will make your child look and feel cool and happy. But we are also fascinated by the Huffy model, it’s just too good and beautiful for any little girl looking to start riding on her own. You can also read the article about most popular bikes for 3 year old kids.
I hope that you liked my Extra Safe Bike With Training Wheels for 2 Year Old [Favorite Picks] article and I’ll see you soon!
Favorite Picks by Other Readers
(If you can’t see this you need to disable your ad-blocker)